Return to Skip Menu

Main Content

Use Fleet Services vehicles for university travel

From: Transportation and Campus Services

Using a vehicle for your university travel is easier than you think.

Did you know:

  • You can reserve a vehicle online.
  • You can reserve a vehicle for a half-day.
  • Using Fleet Services eliminates vehicle travel paperwork from your reimbursements.
  • You receive a fuel card for gassing up while on the road.
  • There is parking for your personal vehicle at the Fleet Services location on Sterrett Drive.

Find more information about Fleet Services at or contact us at 540-231-6141 or