From: Transportation and Campus Services
Using a vehicle for your university travel is easier than you think.
Did you know:
- You can reserve a vehicle online.
- You can reserve a vehicle for a half-day.
- Using Fleet Services eliminates vehicle travel paperwork from your reimbursements.
- You receive a fuel card for gassing up while on the road.
- There is parking for your personal vehicle at the Fleet Services location on Sterrett Drive.
Find more information about Fleet Services at www.fs.vt.edu or contact us at 540-231-6141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.