Return to Skip Menu

Main Content

New online submission form for traffic disruption requests available

From: Transportation and Campus Services

Submit traffic disruption requests online

If you or your departments are planning an event, maintenance, or construction work that will disrupt vehicular traffic on campus, a traffic disruption form should be submitted online.

This form can be submitted by anyone and can be found on the Transportation Planning and Engineering website.

In addition, you can visit the traffic disruption map in order to search for current and upcoming approved traffic disruptions.

For more information please contact Mike Dunn at 231-7641 or