All private media vehicles (those without a visible logo) must have a media permit. If you are planning to stay on the campus of Virginia Tech beyond Sunday, April 22, you will need a free media parking permit. All non-logo media vehicles will be ticketed if a media permit is not displayed.
- Vehicles with media logos DO NOT require a media parking permit.
- The media parking permits, parking guidelines and a parking lot map are available at the following two locations:
- The Inn at Virginia Tech, West Campus Drive
- Virginia Tech Parking Services Office, Tech Center Drive.
- All large media vehicles with logos (satellite trucks) can occupy:
- The gravel parking area of the Holtzman Alumni Center at the Inn at Virginia Tech
- All private media vehicles displaying a media permit can occupy a striped parking space on campus that is designated: F/S or C/G.
- All violation of standard parking regulations at Virginia Tech will be ticketed beginning 7 a.m. on Monday, April 23.
- Unsafe vehicle parking – in roadways or on sidewalks – will be ticketed and towed beginning 7 a.m. on Monday, April 23.